The best option to see Sintra in a open and vintage car like Mini Moke.
In a 90 minutes ride you will see and appreciate the Historic Center, National Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Monserrate Palace, Seteais Palace, Morrish Castle and the world famous Pena Palace. We will take you to the best spots and will give you a total view of this Unesco World Heritage Cultural Landscape.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Start your tour from Sintra’s railway station or your centrally located hotel in Sintra. The circuit will include the following path and we will stop here indicated:
– Town Hall and Volta do Duche road
– Historic Center, National Palace
– Quinta da Regaleira
– Monserrat Palace and lillywater lake- stop for 10 minutes
– Seteais Palace – stop for 15 minutes
– View point at the Mountain- stop for 10 minutes
– Chalet of Condess view point – stop for 10 minutes
– Morrish Castle
– Pena Palace
– Path of Saint Mary Church
– Historic Center and National Palace. – End of our service with the possibility of drop off in point near the center.
Total mileage of the tour is 6 miles.
Please advise your preferred departure time upon booking.
90 minutes (approx.)
Tour ends at the any point requested near the Historic Center.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability