If your feeling adventurous then this tour is for you. Explore up to four palaces in one day!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Spend the day visiting breathtaking landscapes and Portugal’s unique monuments. After being picked up from your accommodation, the tour will begin with a drive towards Mafra, about 17 miles (28 kilometers) from Lisbon.
Upon arrival, we’ll visit the Mafra National Palace, which has a library considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world! After spending some time exploring Mafra, our drive will then continue through the rural landscape towards Sintra.
In the romantic city of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we’ll visit monuments such as Pena National Palace and Park and/or Sintra National Palace. There will be free time for shopping and restaurant recommendations for lunch.
Next, we’ll depart for Queluz. Once there, we’ll explore the 18th century Queluz National Palace, one of the last great Rococo buildings designed in Europe.
The tour ends with a return to Lisbon and drop-off at your accommodation. Alterations to the route are accepted, as this is a flexible trip usually starting at 8:30am to 9am.
Your preferred Lisbon centrally located departure point.
Between 8:30am to 9 am. You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time and location; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability